- Configuration (Initial and Annual) Configure Forefront: create courses, school, and user accounts; add students; and establish classes.
- Getting Started Logging into Forefront, accessing assessments, and entering data.
- Account Maintenance This section details information on how to add individual user accounts, student records, and create classes througho...
- Proficiency Information about how Forefront calculates proficiency and how to exclude assessments from proficiency calculations.
- Building Assessments Leaders can create assessments for your district's courses. Teachers can create assessments for your classes.